Living Faith Church – Youth Alive Fellowship – Easter Youth Alive Conference 2021
2021 Easter Youth Alive Conference – Pastor Steve Ogah
Destiny in the Kingdom of God is an adventure, not a destination. It’s an adventure of personal responsibility and personal accountability – Hebrew 6 verse 12.
The company you keep either enhances your values or erode them – Proverbs 22 verse 24-25.
Association will never leave a man neutral, it either add something positive to you or take something good from you – Proverbs 27 verse 17. Pastor Steve Ogah uses an example of wood and iron, one will surely destroy another. It’s evidently clear that iron will destroy wood – 1 Corinthians 15 verse 33. When you keep the right company, only right things will accompany you – Genesis 13 verses 5-6 and 30 verse 27, a right company is an asset to any destiny as illustrated in the book of Psalms 1 verses 1-3 and Proverbs 13 verse 20 but wrong company are destiny red flag.
One thing you must never manage in life is relationship – The relationship you manage today will damage you tomorrow. You must puncture some association in order for them not to rupture your futre.
How Do I Know the Right Company?
- We must establish spiritual alignment – Individuals that share same spiritual values – 2 Corinthians 6 verse 14 and 2 Timothy 19 verse 21.
- Look out for the individuals that share common aspirations with you Ecclesiastics 4 verses 9 and 10.
- Look out for those who share common life’s values – Psalms 1 verse 1.
- Be spiritually sensitive – Galatians 5 verse 25.
- When you are in doubt, make inquiries – Jeremiah 33 verse 3.
Beware of These Concerning Keeping Right Company
- Association and keeping right company is not only with human. Human mind is like database, you garbage out what you put into you. Watch what you fill your mind with.
- Beware of social media saga – Social media is a platform of massive falsehood and deception. A lot of youth are depressed today because they live their lives based on social media posts.
- Beware of the books you read – They can change your ideologies, perspectives and thinking patterns 2 Peter 2 verse 1.
Rewards of Keeping the Right Company
- Strength and motivations – Ecclesiastics 9 verse 12
- It becomes an asset on the altar of prayers – Proverbs 27 verse 17.
- It leads to the fulfilment of your glorious destiny – Genesis 13 verse 14 and 15.
Register on the Nigerian Christian Youth Forum. Register here